Tell us your ideas about preventing bullying — and dealing with it when it does occur. Do you think laws like the one in New Jersey will help reduce instances of bullying? What do you think teachers and schools can do to improve school culture and reduce bullying? What approaches do you think can be effective? Do you see this problem getting better, worse or staying about the same in your school or community?
My Ideas abOut Preventing Bullying is tO put them in jail for a week & let them feel the life consequences.
Or we can have them be bullied and let hem see how it feels. We can tell them the crazy consequences that kids being bullied do to their selves like committing suicide. I think the laws in New Jersey isn't very smart because still kids are being bullied. In school is where it mostly takes place and for the teachers & them to prevent that they need to be more forwards with these kids and kick them out with a warning tell them they'll have no life because they ant go to school and graduate with a education just for bothering an innocent child. I think its getting better there isn't bullying in my school Or at least in the classes that I have. I dont really know much bout my community Im not too mixy with New Jersey.
No comments:
Post a Comment